Pregnancy Care Case Management provides assistance to eligible Stanly County women who are pregnant to find and use community resources.
This service is provided by appointment only Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm.
Only pregnant women who are on Medicaid and meet specific criteria are eligible for this program. The criteria include:
- History of preterm labor (less than 37 weeks)
- History of low birth weight (less than 2500g/5.5lbs).
- Multiple gestations
- Fetal complications
- Chronic condition that may complicate pregnancy
- Unsafe living environment
- Substance use
- Tobacco use
- Missing two or more prenatal appointments with out rescheduling
- Inappropriate hospital utilization
- Provider referral
Call Deidra Simpson-Bunn at 704-986-3037 or Lisa Williams at 704-986-3010 Monday-Friday between 8:30am-5:00pm to make an appointment.